But I love to cook and yesterday we've made this recipe and it was so lovely that I want to share this with you. It's in the Jamie magazine of this month (check this link of the dutch edition). It's very easy and fast so ideal for a weekday when you have little time.
• 350 g spaghetti
• 500 g small tomatoes, cut in half without the seeds
• 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
• 1 ts dried oregano
• 6 table spoons olive oil
• fresh basil leaves, half a hand, chopped.
• 20 black olives
• 1 ball mozzarella of 200 gr, sliced
• 4 ansjovisfilets, finely sliced (I used Ortiz, expensive but definitely worth it!)
• 2 table spoons capers
It's not in the recipe, but I added some lemon zest & juice for extra freshness...
Cook the spaghetti al dente. In the mean time mix all the ingredients together, except the basil leaves, in a large bowl to marinate. (if you have more time you can prepare this earlier so the taste will get more intense) Drain the pasta and add it to the tomato&co and mix it well. Finally add the basil and serve, enjoy!